Sunday, April 19, 2009

....Rawr Babes, Rawr....

So the latest and the greatest. Im meeting my counsin's kind of boyfriend's friend on Wednesday. She told me that he drives a big truck.. im totally loving that! I want a big truck, WOOOT!


I added mobile blogging to this blog so I can share WHENEVER I feel it's neccesary. Yay for me, because alot of times I have random things i want to say/share and no one to say/share them with.. so you are the lucky contestants on the luck's gone south! HAHA.

So random update-ness

Im currently 'owned' by 2 guys Coke, who I work with and Simon who lives in Australia. Im definately more sane than i used to be.. im also a little more spastic when it comes to thought processes. but we'll see... I got busy talking to Linda and forgot what I was going to say.. Some thing will NEVER change..


Hasta.

No comments: