Thursday, September 27, 2007

Should be.... Focus.. I need focus

I have no idea what to write about.... these always turn into the most interesting posts, in my mind. But everything is interesting in my mind. haha.

I should probably be packing, as I'm heading to Jackson tonight after work, to do some laundry (cause it's free at mom's), and we're going car shopping for her tomorrow. :) Her not so old, clunker of a Sable died on Monday. And she's been using a rental car to get around but, let's be honest, rental cars are no where near affordable for everyday use.

This weekend, I have rather big plans.. I'm going to Canada with a few friends to celebrate Jennie's Birthday. She's turning 23. Yes at 23 you can drink in the US... however most of us who are going aren't 21, myself included. So we're going to celebrate with her in Canada, it was her idea.

Jennie Me Ruth


And yes, we are adorable. And yes, we do know this. Anyhow, this weekend is sure to be RATHER exciting. (to see Ruth clearly you need to somehow get to the picture.. cause this layout doesnt move.. argggg! But I lover her anyhow.)

while posting this rather short entry, i did some "researching" and have lost all direction for where I was going... hopefully I will really write an entry that won't be cut off by me saying that I lost my direction.... but until then...

yall come on back now, ya hear?!



No comments: