Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What was that shawty?

-NOT KID FRIENDLY LANGUAGE-

Today was the first day of classes at Eastern. There are 85 people in my business law class, and the professor seems to be hilarious. The accounting professor started to put me to sleep today which means that I'm going to have to start going to Starbucks before I go to class. My Contemporary Selling professor has an accent that I can't place. I'm not sure if it just keeps changing, or if I'm just not used to placing them. I'm excited about my classes tomorrow too, Macro Econ and Linear Models & Probability. Yeah.. I'm going to need caffeine fo' sho'.

Anyhow. Last night I was up extremely late, because I was talking to Bryan, and i didn't want to leave him alone.. because I dont get to talk to him very often. I've been talkin to him for like.. almost 5 years.

I'm going to insert a few snippets of our conversation...

Us Talking about Me starting School

Me :i start class tomorrow... im kina freakin, cause i transferred schools.
Me :what if they dont like me? lol
Him:same shit as b4?
Him:from the other new school
Him:u hadnt been there long
Me :2 years. thats long.
Him:oh that long already?
Me :yeah
Him:damn
Me :lol.
Him: so what if no1 likes u ?
Me :i dont know. i'll come home and cry?
Me :youre supposed to say that it couldnt happen. im too easy to like.. geez
Me :i may as well give myself a pep talk.
Him:it cant
Him:duh
Me :lmao. right
Him:we all love ur T+A
Me :lmfao. if for no other reason
Him:lol

_____________________________

My Body/Your Body


ME : i found a pic of what i want to look like.. its the one im going to take to the plastic surgeon's with me..
ME : wanna see?
HIM: hang on k
HIM: go ahead
ME : like this < link >.. only a little more boob.. and a little more ass
HIM : more tits?
ME : yup
HIM : so more boobs then that?
HIM : ur boobs are bigger then that?
ME : lol. No. thats why im going to the plastic surgeon
ME : i have C cup.. which is like..average

HIM : boobs
ME : yes. what about them?
HIM: i like em?
ME : congratulations!
HIM: and a big ass like u linked
HIM : or yours
HIM : for that matter
HIM: especially yours
ME : especially mine?
ME : why's that?
HIM: they are nice?
HIM: and big
HIM: and so is ur ass
ME : lol.
ME : thanks
HIM: arent they?
ME : i guess?
ME : ima girl.. i dont know..
HIM: u do know
ME : lol
HIM: u have a real big ass
HIM: and real big tits
HIM: and sexy lips
HIM: thick theighs
HIM: everything
ME : lmao. you like the way i look more than i do..
HIM: yes
HIM : u prolly like the way i look more then i do too?
HIM : if that makes sense
ME : lol.
ME : i do like the way you look
ME : lmao.

It took me a good few minutes to realize that he had just said that he liked the way i looked.

Anyhow... Im tired and my tummy is grumbling.. So im gunna go..


BYE LOVELIES!


No comments: