Saturday, September 1, 2007

Yup.

Soo...
We're moved in.  Concordia started classes last Wednesday, so jessica and sarah are attending classes.  jessica is officially transferred to the Ann Arbor/Ypsi store.  I'm starting to get nervous about EMU. 

But good news is that my next check should be BANK. Which brings me to a funny little antcedote about jessica.

Me: Ima make bank next paycheck.
Jess: What? (stares at me completely confused) Like, have money? Not all of it going to pay bills?
Me: Right. Like money in the bank... (staring at her like, really? & then i remember she's White white)

So....
That was my mom on the phone..I knew you heard the phone ringing, while I was seasoning my meat... I know that you were missing my typing as well... se la vie..

Point is, my eldest aunt is 'officially' dying.   and my mom is depressed about it, and not having made more time for her.

On another side note..
Nichole is again, talking about how she's got the right.. whatever it is that our conversation is about.. Meals, Clothes, Boys, Cars, House, Schooling.. BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Im irritated now.. I'm leaving. 

Read Later....


Blogged with Flock

No comments: