Sunday, September 30, 2007


There is nothing quite like waking up from a deep sleep to the cheesy ring of a cheap portable phone. Especally when that deep sleep is induced by the consumption of almost illegal beverages, the crossing of an international border, and 4 hours of continuous dancing or walking. But I do have to say that I enjoy Windsor. It's always fun to go over the bridge or under the tunnel and see the skylines. Jazz took most of the pictures last night, so I'm waiting on her to upload them to Facebook. Then I'm going to manipulate them a little for optimum viewing with Paint.Net. And then I'm going post them.
I have today off.. which is always fun... so I've been sitting around in my hanes boxers and a hoodie watching Law and Order: Criminal Intent. Apparently there's some kind of Marathon on USA for it. There is just something about the way that every show is basically the same, with tiny variations. Well, Mom is going to be picking me up soon.

Hasta

No comments: